- Interaction plots with ggplot2
- Textbook error 101 -- A low p-value for the full model does not mean that the model is a good predictor of the response
- A simple ggplot of some measure against depth
- Should the model-averaged prediction be computed on the link or response scale in a GLM?
- On model averaging the coefficients of linear models
- An even more compact defense of coefficient model averaging
- Model-averaged coefficients of a GLM
- On alpha
- Combining data, distribution summary, model effects, and uncertainty in a single plot
- What is the range of reasonable P-values given a two standard error difference in means?
- Bias in pre-post designs -- An example from the Turnbaugh et al (2006) mouse fecal transplant study
- What is an R doodle?